Life Insurance Planning
We believe in protect and grow when it comes to your financial life. Part of protecting your assets involves smart planning when it comes to insurance. Estate planning, life, disability and long-term care insurance are just some of the areas where we try to give you control in reducing your risks.
What We Can Do For You
Some of the life insurance planning tools and products available to our advisors include:
- Term Life Insurance: If you have a specific time-horizon over which you need protection, then Term Life Insurance policies are definitely worth considering. These policies are designed to provide short to intermediate term coverage at an affordable cost. For instance, if you have young children whom you wish to provide for until they are older – say 15 to 20 years – or if you have an unpaid mortgage that you want your family to pay off in the event of your untimely passing, then a Term Life policy is worth considering.
- Permanent Life Insurance: Permanent life policies not only provide insurance protection for life, but are also a great way to grow the value of your policy. The enhanced cash value might then be tapped subsequently, to meet future needs, such as funding college/university education of a child, or creating an additional retirement income stream.
- Long-Term Care Insurance: These policies can help minimize the financial risk from the expense of long-term care.
- Disability Insurance: The right disability insurance can protect your finances during difficult times. Learn how these policies work and find out if you need it.
- Universal Life Insurance: If you are in search of higher savings and earnings potential from your life insurance policy, then a Universal Life Insurance might be what our advisers recommend. These policies also offer great flexibility, as the amount insured can be changed, and premiums can be adjusted (increased, deferred, decreased), while enabling policy-holders to also withdraw part of the cash value.